Full Time $19 hot cook, $17 cold cook- Benefits, No Late Nights, Dependable Schedule!
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.
A Life Changing Career That Changes More Than One Life
Belmont Village Senior Living employees provide premier assisted living and memory care services for seniors who call our communities home. Our teams are built with compassionate, patient, energetic and service-oriented people.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Dependable schedules & NO LATE NIGHTS
- Access to wages before payday
- Delicious FREE Meals during your shift
- Earn rewards based on attendance & performance
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your enthusiasm and ambition
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Preparing made from scratch meals daily from the menu cycle with accuracy for our assisted living restaurant.
- Arranging, stocking, & maintaining sufficient levels of food products to assure excellent customer service and kitchen efficiency
- Slicing meats & cheeses, preparing salads and sandwiches with accuracy.
- Handling, storing, & rotating all products properly in accordance with Health Department standards and Belmont Village food service sanitation guidelines.
- Building relationships with friendly customers who appreciate you
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful time management skills
- Prior comparable cooking experience in restaurant, hotel, assisted living, senior living or catering business.
- Positive, energetic, & team oriented attitude
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares -- our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.