Make an Impact on our Geriatric Community
Our team is growing, and we're looking for top caliber Speech Language Pathologists to join us in our Clemson, SC locations. This position is for our FOX Flex (PRN) program. As a valued FOX clinician in the FOX Flex program, you will be paid per visit with the opportunity for benefits depending on your caseload. This position can also be part time or full time, if desired.
We're FOX Rehabilitation, a multi-state, professional private practice of independent clinicians who visit patients and provide evidence-based geriatric care. We're committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture where everyone is welcomed and given access to our many professional growth opportunities. If you want an autonomous career and to help older adults become stronger and live better longer on your own schedule, then you'd make a great addition to our team.Who we're looking for:
You are positive, compassionate, respectful, and hard-working with the desire to proactively develop your craft to achieve clinical excellence. You're reliable, accountable, and respond to every challenge with solutions, rather than excuses. You thrive in an autonomous setting and meet expectations for scheduling and caseload management. You seize every opportunity to feed the "fire in your belly" with our unlimited continuing education credits.What you'll do:
What you'll get:
- Provide Geriatric House Calls to older adults
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to older adults
What you'll need:
- Flexible schedule created by you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Overtime options
- Educational programs
Contact FOX Now!
- Valid Speech Language Pathology license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA CCC)
- Degree from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to wear PPE, including masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns
- Integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm
Katelyn Ritter, Clinical Career Specialist
You can also text FOX to 39522 to learn more!
Fox Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.