PR Management Corp. dba Panera Bread is looking for a Field Service Technician! This area will cover the Eastern, NH and Maine region. Pay up to $24/hr based on experience. Apply today for immediate interview!
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business. It all starts with your management training in an environment that will foster your learning and allow you to experience our culture first-hand. Our knowledgeable training managers will guide and support you through each step of your training, providing a foundation for your success.
Your optimism and ambition will help our Panera restaurants become not just a great place to work, but a cornerstone in the communities where we operate. That's how we rise above rest, and in return we help you do the same - with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports PR Management Corp mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the PR Management Corp company policy requirements. The IT Field Service Technician will apply their technical ability, desire, knowledge and experience to point of sale (POS) & back of house (BOH) maintenance, repair and support PR Management Corp and Panera LLC requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate must be able to work in refrigerators and freezers
- Have reliable transportation to travel to all Panera Bread cafes (MA, NH, ME)
EDUCATION: High school diploma or better
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service and technical support
- Technical School diploma or equivalent experience a plus, (flexibility exists if accompanied with desire to learn)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and on-call rotation
- Physically able to climb ladders, lift and carry up to 40 lbs. and work in confined spaces
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prior experience in the restaurant industry is a plus