Hematology/Oncology opening in Springfield, Missouri.
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BE/BC Hematology-Oncology Physician to work in the Springfield, MO area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
Click Here to Apply - Click Here to Apply and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sing-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
- CME allowance
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- All hospitals, outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Job/Practice Description: Hematology-Oncology Physician
- Outpatient setting
- The practice is comprised of nurse navigation, social services, and financial counseling
- The average volume of patients: 15 to 18 patients per day and supervise one advanced practice provider
- Nightly call - in 1:5 calls per evening
- Sign on bonus
- Great income potential due to hematologist/oncologist shortage in the area
- This position replaces a recently departed physician who was there for more than seven years with an established patient base
- Seeking oncology leaders to be actively involved in expanding the practice
- Ancillary providers can be hired depending on physician input
- Supportive administration with oncology as the priority department
- Four and a half day work week with four day clinic and half day admin time - physician has flexibility to schedule their clinic
- Predominantly oncology with a wide variety of cases
- Responsible for one hospital with robust referral network and support
- Very lucrative financial package - high salary plus generous wRVU incentive bonus
- Excellent hospitalist support and oncology is consulting service only
- Physician can choose to do bone marrow biopsies themselves or schedule procedures by our trained supportive pathologists
- Infusion center, PET/CT, radiation oncology all on site in one building
- Current radiation oncologist has been with the office for more than 13 years
Professional Background: Hematology-Oncology Physician
Why Choose Springfield, MO?
Springfield Missouri is a rich, lively, and fun area that serves as a mecca for health care, entertainment & shopping for SW Missouri. 3rd city in Missouri, with An area population of more than 400,000 people. Springfield is always ranked as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It has outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams, and an established academic community. Enjoy a very low cost of living, easy access to airports, and top-ranked schools. Enjoy this quaint mid-sized town!! Best in the US!