At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
Danbury Employees are not mandated to have the COVID-19 vaccine.
We are currently seeking applicants for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions. This position is also often referred to as Practical Nurse or PN.
Pay rate starting at $20.00 up to $25.00
What perks do we offer to part time employees?
- On Demand Pay available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Raises every quarter! (Pay increase every 3 months)
- Perfect attendance bonus available
What do you do as an LPN at Danbury?
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses provide direct nursing care to residents, prepare and administer medications, perform routine charting and documentation duties, and perform other duties necessary to ensure that our residents’ total regimens of care are maintained.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Licensed Practical Nurse at Danbury?
- We are looking for applicants who are licensed by the State of Ohio.
- Experience in a nursing capacity in a senior living setting is helpful, but not required.
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are outstanding in their profession and would work well with our team.
If you’re a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and want to make our residents’ days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
Danbury Senior Living provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.