Do you like helping others feel better, live healthier, and improve their quality of life? Well, now is the time to join our rapidly growing team of Massage Therapists at our multiple locations spread throughout the Las Vegas/Henderson areas.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Massage Envy St. Rose franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make on members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Benefits that help you take care of yourself include 50% employer-paid healthcare for Full-Time employees, discount rates for all massage and facial services, flexible scheduling, supplies furnished, an excellent work environment, appointment scheduling support, and generous employee discounts on products and services.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay of $20.00 and up, per service hour with adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts, and more. Our busiest therapists took home more than $65,000 last year.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- FREE AMTA Membership Massage Therapists can enroll in their AMTA membership at no cost to them.
- Continuing education with 12 plus free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and clients.
- Referral Program when you refer your friends, you'll earn $100 after the first 30 days and it does not stop from there. We will also give you an additional $150 after 6 months of employment, for referring your friends.
- Bonuses the harder you work, the more money you make, we offer bonus spiffs on membership sales, enhancements, and retail sales.
What we'll accomplish together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day are at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within the scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it takes to succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job
We believe our differences make us better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Job Types: Full-Time/Part-Time
Compensation: $20.00 and up
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.