$2,000 SIGNING BONUS
Are you tired of sitting in the breakroom because of an empty appointment book, scrolling on your phone, when you should be making money?
With over 1.6 Million members nationwide, we will keep you busy and making money your entire shift. We provide all the marketing and advertising to fill up your appointment book. We pay all the rent, supply expenses, utilities, overhead, and a first class facility so you can focus on providing great service and not have to worry about safety issues, expenses, or where the next client is coming from. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at If you're struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
Massage Envy in the heart of Tomball at the southwest corner of the Tomball Tollway (State Hwy 249 By-pass) and FM 2920 is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to join our rapidly expanding clinic. We are located in the same shopping center with Academy, Marshalls, Kohl's, Salata, Panera Bread & Buffalo Wild Wings.
As a massage therapist at our Tomball franchised location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We will value you as an EMPLOYEE in our therapist-friendly culture. We do not place therapists on 1099 status to avoid paying taxes. Our massage therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. We are in search of professional Licensed Massage Therapists, whose principle duties include:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state. Perform consecutive 50-minute, 80-minute, and 110-minute quality massage therapy sessions within scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service. Create accurate and detailed client intake notes.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals. Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done. Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Please call our special 24-hour jobs hotline for more information at (936) 228-9322 or to apply directly visit
(*Signing bonus details and terms available in clinic; former or current employees of the Teas Crossing, Tomball, and Lone Star Parkway locations of Massage Envy are ineligible*)
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.