A healthcare facility in Connecticut is currently seeking a licensed Gastroenterologist for a promising position with their medical staff. In this role, the Gastroenterologist will be responsible for providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care to patients. Responsibilities
The Gastroenterologist will be responsible for:
- Examining & obtaining medical history and treating acute & chronic illnesses
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Creating treatment plans and involving patients & family members in those plans
- Initiating appropriate specialty referrals
- Collaborating on the improvement in care delivery and service with management, other Physicians and staff
- Working with Practice Management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements
- Performing procedures at the Endoscopy Center
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified