ColoradoDermatologist Needed at Established Practice in Resort City in the Rocky Mountains - Sign-On Bonus!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a premier dermatology practice in a lively city in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. With this well-established, patient-centered team, you can be as busy as you are comfortable being. Enjoy the perfect blend of clinical support and autonomy to practice within standards of care. Plus, you'll receive an exceptional compensation package, benefits plan and sign-on bonus!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity -flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day -high volume!
- Small, collegial clinic culture
- Highly lucrative compensation packageincludes a guaranteed base plus a generous percentage of collections
- Superior benefits planincludes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, generous PTO packages, CME days, CME allowance and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Relocation assistance available
- Position available due to patient demand
- Seasoned support staff in place, including well-trained medical assistants
- EMA in place
This practice is located in a resort city in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Residents boast about all of the things you can see and do here, from beautiful ski lodges to an amusement park, hiking and biking trails and seasonal community events. You'll have easy access to spa resorts, scenic golf courses, excellent dining options and more. And you won't be too far from several other destination towns in the Colorado Rockies, offering more unique experiences!
Ready to Make a Career Move? For immediate consideration,call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1