An outpatient clinic in Rockland County is actively seeking a patient-oriented and driven Dermatologist to join their staff. In this role, the Dermatologist will perform physical examinations required to evaluate complex dermatological problems.
The Dermatologist will:
- Order appropriate laboratory studies and other special examinations
- Collect specimens for skin pathological examinations
- Analyze and interpret data
- Provide consultations on complex medical problems to other health care providers
- Prescribe medication(s) and monitoring side-effects of medication and adverse reactions
- Perform dermatology surgery where indicated
- Refer patients, as needed to specialty and subspecialty providers both in-house and outside the center as needed
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified