CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
When one thinks quality-of-life, Hawaii is the standard by which all are set. Honolulu is among the cities ranked highest on Monocle Magazine's world livability index. Honolulu was also just ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Come work for the state's largest medical practice
- Well-established physician group seeks an outpatient physician
- Pension and profit sharing
- Monday to Friday role with telemedicine in office; 32 hour workweek acceptable
- See between 16 - 20 patients per day, mostly scheduled and some walk-in
- Work in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Uphold the highest standards of medicine
- Enjoy perfect beaches and beautiful communities with every amenity available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail