Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board-Certified Urgent Care Physician to help with an ongoing coverage need in SC. Please review the details below.
- Dates of Coverage: As soon as possible, ongoing.
- Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds and ER.
- Must be comfortable with PEDS 3 months old and up.
- Clinic Hours are M-F 8 to 8, Sat 8-7, Sun 8-5
- Daily patient volume is in the high 40's
- Active South Carolina License, DEA and BLS are required
- Pay rate competitive (paid weekly)
Reference Position ID: 50660
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to .
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.