Sedona is an Arizona desert town near Flagstaff that's surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls and pine forests. It's noted for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. Uptown Sedona is dense with New Age shops, spas and art galleries. On the town's outskirts, numerous trailheads access Red Rock State Park, which offers bird-watching, hiking and picnicking spots.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Monday - Friday; 4 10-hour days an option
- BC or BE accepted
- Full benefits
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail