Devils Lake is the largest natural body of water in North Dakota, making it a premier vacation and living destination for all four seasons of the year. Devils Lake offers some of the best fishing and hunting in North America. The population is approximately 7,100 with over 500 businesses that offer outstanding shopping, great service, and career opportunities. Its medical facilities, schools, and park system provide state-of-the-art technology and professional, caring staff to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
To get started, contact Tina Oko at or email
- Salary or RVUs the 1st 2 years, whichever is greater
- Comprehensive benefit package, $40K sign-bonus, and relocation assistance
- Outpatient role, option for a small inpatient portion if wanted
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Broad spectrum adult medicine focusing on patients older than 18 years of age
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail