CompHealth is currently assisting a Michigan hair transplant facility with their search for a general surgeon. In fact, any specialty surgeon, like plastic surgery, is welcome. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be a 5-day workweek from 7:30 to 5 pm, with no call. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a MI license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position is one of an independent contractor with strong earning potential. You will receive complete company-wide marketing and public relations support.
This position is in a Detroit suburb. Detroit is capturing worldwide attention with rich musical and industrial heritage that is more alive than ever before, mingling with an ever-expanding array of museums, performing arts, events, and international cuisine.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please call Ana Primeau directly at or email your CV to .
- Prefer experienced surgeons, will consider candidates coming out of residency
- 5-day workweek
- No call responsibilities
- Hours are from 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Any surgical specialty welcome
- Board certified or board eligible
- Complete company-wide marketing and public relations
- Independent contractor position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail