Starting hourly wage is between $14.25 and $18.25/hour depending on experience.
This production position works in a production area processing poultry products. Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments may include live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, Multivac, overwrap and/or shipping.
- Works at various stations along the production line processing poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.
REM-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 2:00PM or 4:30PM or 5:00PM Benefits
Shift length: 7 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday, occasional Saturdays required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
A minimum of 3 months of consecutive work history with one employer within the past 3 years. About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue's farm in 1920, to their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.