SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JAVA (M/F/D)
- ?Burghausen, Dresden, Villach
- ?full time, part time
The znt-Richter Group develops and implements innovative software solutions with a focus on the digitalization of manufacturing processes in high-tech industries for the production of semiconductors, electronics, medical technology and other products. As a medium-sized family business, we pay close attention to mutual respect and a productive working atmosphere based on trust.
For design and development of mission-critical IT solutions in the production environment we are looking for you as reinforcement!
This is what your everyday working life with us could look like
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of specifications
- Conception, design and documentation of our Java software applications used worldwide in the production environment.
- Development, enhancement and implementation of customer-specific solutions
- Assumption of responsibility for ensuring support and maintenance of created applications, including in ongoing operation.
- Contribute independently to the agile design of smart factories in different international project teams.
- Execution of software and integration tests as well as rollout support of the solutions at customers until go-live
- Actively contribute ideas to ongoing projects and processes in order to continuously develop ourselves further
We value the following skills.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other IT-related field of study; alternatively, completed comparable training
- Experience as a software developer (m/f/d) in object-oriented programming as well as in continuous delivery, automated testing and SCRUM.
- Programming skills in Java as well as experience with Spring
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Fun in the joint software development in a team
- Interest in integrating software in the manufacturing areas at our customers' sites
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, strong communication skills and passion
Become a part of us and look forward to the following benefits.
As a service-oriented company, creativity and commitment of employees are of particular importance. A fruitful climate of trust is created through the intensive interaction between management and employees. The following benefits are designed to help achieve this:
Training and continuing education Company pension plan Company doctor Company laptop Flat hierarchies and short communication channels Flexible working hours Health measures Home Office Employee events Employee discounts Permanent employment contracts Interested?
Then apply now and become part of the znt Richter team! We will be happy to jointly coordinate the distribution of tasks that suits you best. Your contact person:
Tel: (0) - 0