We're looking for an experienced and passionate Solution Unit Manager to join our Team at ctrl QS!
What you ll do
- You will develop the company s Content and Storefront management capabilities to enable our clients to succeed in their customer experience and digital sales using website ecosystems for marketing and eCommerce purposes and CMS-related platforms.
- You will create new solutions and develop new methodologies for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence of Content and Storefront Management for our clients.
- You will take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team's success in alignment with our company's strategic growth objectives.
- You will consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity and connect business needs to digital tools and technology.
- You will ensure the smooth delivery of a diverse array of projects, both internal and client-facing and continuously develop expertise.
What you can offer
- You have experience working with CMS and eCommerce platforms and website ecosystems for Marketing and eCommerce purposes.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills as well as forecasting, planning, and managing new business opportunities and offers.
- You are an expert in managing ongoing client, partner, and stakeholder relationships as well as managing and leading teams.
- You are an analytical and data-driven problem-solver with the ability to work on a hands-on implementation approach and a strong strategic business development approach.
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally, have experience with B2B services.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You ll never stop learning when working with us. We ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member s contribution and role.