Elevate Your Career at the brand new Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada. Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate Your Career at Sierra Medical Center.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Earn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including 401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in Management
Performs a variety of CT and diagnostic imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. CT technologist functions as the first line interface with our customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in QI activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of Radiologic/imaging experience.
- ARRT and/or CRT certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Willing to be on call / standby for CAT scan and Radiology areas as needed.