Wrokshop/Service Administrator - Permanent - Avonmouth, Bristol. £23000 - £26000
My client is a leader in their field, expanding rapidly and have a very modern culture.
Main duties will be:
We require an experienced Workshop Administrator who can provide a thorough service to their customers to ensure the Customers vehicles are back on road within the shortest time possible. Or someone with good customer service/administration experience who wants to learn something new.
1. Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
2. Providing administration support to the workshop for example correctly invoicing vehicles upon completion ensuring a swift turn around for payment of work carried out Updating customers on their vehicle progress whilst in our workshop
3. Liaise with the workshop to monitor vehicle progress and drive a process ensuring vehicles are updated on the system and with the customer to maintain Brilliant customer relationships both internally and externally.
4. Dealing with customer queries.
5. Exceeding customer expectation by ensuring you are part of a Brilliant Team which provides a quality service to all customers getting their vehicles back on the road to keep our country running
6. To understand key performance targets and support your colleagues and team to achieve them
7. To embrace all opportunities of learning and developing alongside some of our Brilliant skilled Service Administrators.
8. To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible, or which is in their care.
9. To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the service reception area.
As a Service Administrator at in Avonmouth my client will be looking for you to be able to demonstrate:
Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
Experience working with retail and warranty systems/software - not essential
Be able to follow Manufacturer guidelines for claim input
Display a high level of customer service
Brilliant levels of communication written and verbal
Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible.
To ensure profit opportunities are maximised and target month end WIP levels are achieved
Comprehensive benefits package including:
31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years service.
Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
2 x Salary Life Assurance.
Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more.
Onsite mental health first aiders.
Discounted Healthcare scheme.
Being Brilliant awards.
Career progression opportunities.
Internal engagement initiatives.
Employee Assistance Programme to help with life changes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training
Hours - 8.00am - 4.30pm
Overtime paid at 1.5